Why choose our summer school week or camp in Almere?
In Almere, we offer English in action at a unique location. Almere is also a convenient location or alternative for children from Amsterdam and the surrounding area.
At Lelybivak we offer a regular English summer school week in week 33 and an English summer camp in week 32.
Food, drinks and evening programme are included in the summer camp fee. You will need to bring your own airbed and sleeping bag. We’ll post a list online what else you need to bring closer to the date. Expect a 24/7 fun and active English learning experience. You’ll even dream in English by the end of the week! At the camp, we can only accept children age 10-15.
week 32: 6-10 August, with accommodation – only Middle Group: age 10-15
week 33: 13-17 August, only day programme – age 7-18
Evening programme week 33
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years)
If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided in 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for one week = €445,00*
* A visa may be required for international students.
When joining us at the summer camp week you need to bring your own sleeping bag, air bed, pillow, towels and other utensils. We will send a full list of things participants need to bring closer to the date. You can also rent the camping equipment for an extra fee = €100,-.