Why choose our summer school in Amersfoort?
Our dedicated summer school team in the historical and friendly city of Amersfoort welcomes local and international students to join them for a truly wonderful English experience this summer! Our Summer school at Elementary school De Amersfoortse Berg in Amersfoort offers the perfect opportunity and environment to explore and learn English in a fun and supportive way.
Amersfoort is a very green, attractive and historic city to the west of Amsterdam. Amersfoort is also a modern city with good transport links to the rest of the country.
20-24 August 2018
SG De Amersfoortse Berg
Hugo de Grootlaan 25
3818 TA AMERSFOORT
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
2 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years )
If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided in 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for a week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
* A visa may be required for international students.