Why choose our summer school in Den Bosch?
Our dedicated summer school team at Het Stedelijk Gymnasium in the historical city of Den Bosch welcomes local and international students to join them for a truly wonderful English experience this summer! Summer school Den Bosch offers the perfect opportunity and environment to explore and learn English in a fun and supportive way.
Den Bosch or s’Hertogenbosch is a pretty and friendly historical city in the South of the Netherlands. The city is a center of industry, education, administration, and culture.
13-17 August 2018
Het Stedelijk Gymnasium
5223 LL DEN BOSCH
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
2 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided in 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.
Out of stock