Why choose our summer camp in Enschede?
Our dedicated summer school team in the historical city of Enschede welcomes local and international students to join them for a truly wonderful English experience this summer!
Food, drinks and evening programme are included in the summer camp fee. You’ll sleep in a big tent* with max 10 other children. You will need to bring your own airbed and sleeping bag. We will post a list online what else you need to bring closer to the date. Expect a 24/7 fun and active English learning experience. You’ll even dream in English by the end of the week! At this location, we can only accept children age 10-15.
Week 31: 30 July-3 August 2018
Week 33: 13-17 August 2018
- We can accept max. 10 boys and 10 girls per week at this location
- Boys and girls will sleep in two separate tents.
Recreatie Centrum Twente
Oude Deldenerweg 1,
7546 PP, Enschede
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
Middle Group only (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 subgroups according to age.
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme with accommodation for 1 week = €445,00
*A visa may be required for international students.