Why choose our summer school in Groningen?
Our dedicated summer school team in Groningen invites local and international students for a truly wonderful English experience this summer! Groningen offers the perfect opportunity and environment to explore and improve your English in a fun and supportive way.
The beautiful historical city of Groningen is the largest city in the north of the Netherlands and is commonly known as the university city. As a lively university city, Groningen happens to have the youngest average population in the Netherlands. Groningen University is proud to have been the university who educated the first woman in the Netherlands, the first Dutch astronaut, the first president of the European Central Bank and two Nobel prize winners.
27-31 August 2018
9571 NS Haren
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.