Khust – Ukraine
Khust – Ukraine
Why Choose our Summer School in Khust, Ukraine?
This is the second year we are organizing a summer school in Khust, in the western part of Ukraine. Our dedicated team of international teachers invites local and international students to join them in Khust to learn English or improve their English while having fun in the summer sun! Khust itself is a very picturesque little town with a charming old center and is completely surrounded by the beautiful Carpathian mountains, close to the Hungarian border.
2 weeks in June:
18-22 June 2018
25-29 June 2018
Khust Spesialized School №3
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €145,00
Day programme, 2 weeks = €285,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €245,00
Day programme and accommodation for 2 weeks = €485,00
*A visa may be required for international students.