Lviv – Ukraine
Lviv – Ukraine
Why Choose our Summer School in Lviv, Ukraine?
This is the third year we are successfully organizing a summer school in cultural hub Lviv, Ukraine. Our dedicated team of international teachers welcomes local and international students.
This is your chance to not only learn (better) English but also to submerse yourself in a magical cultural experience.
Lviv is the largest city in western Ukraine and growing into one of the fastest growing tourist attractions in Europe. Old Town, the Market Square, and Korniakt Palace are a must-see.
2 weeks in June:
4-8 June 2018
11-15 June 2018
Educational Complex (primary school) Gymnasium of International Relations
Povstanska st., 14 LVI
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €145,00
Day programme, 2 weeks = €285,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €245,00*
Day programme and accommodation for 2 weeks = €485,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.