Why choose our Summer School in Maastricht?
Maastricht offers the perfect opportunity to explore and learn English in a supportive and truly international environment. Our Maastricht summer school team welcomes local and international students to have a great summer experience in the south of the Netherlands.
The city of Maastricht offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere created due to its large international student population. The entire city center is a protected cityscape with many historical sights and boasts excellent shopping opportunities. Maastricht is also famous for being the location where the Maastricht Treaty was signed and the Euro was born.
Belgium and Germany are situated within an easy driving distance from Maastricht.
13-17 August 2018
Porta Mosana College
Oude Molenweg 130
6228 XW MAASTRICHT
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.