Why choose our Summer School in Middelburg?
Our summer school at the CSW Van de Perre school in Middelburg, in the province of Zeeland, offers students a perfect place to learn English in a fun way this summer! Zeeland boasts the most sun hours in the Netherlands so our summer school team on location will have plenty of opportunities to venture outside!
Middelburg town itself is a small but very pretty, bustling and historical place. Middelburg is also the home of the prestigious international University College Roosevelt.
13-17 August 2018
CSW Van de Perre
4334 BK MIDDELBURG
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.