Why choose our Summer School in Nijmegen?
Our dedicated summer school team at the Kandinsky College in Nijmegen welcomes local and international students and is just the place to improve your English while having fun in the summer sun! Summer school Nijmegen offers the perfect opportunity and environment to explore and learn English in action!
Beautiful historical Nijmegen is the oldest Dutch city and conveniently located close to the German border. Nijmegen offers the perfect opportunity to explore and learn English in a supportive and truly international environment. Nijmegen is also the home of the prestigious Radboud University.
13-17 August 2018
6535 ND NIJMEGEN
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
3 Age Groups
Young Learners (Age: 7-10 years)
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
Higher Levels (Age: 15-18 years)
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.