Why choose our summer school in Rotterdam?
Our English summer school at the Theaterschool Rotterdam offers the perfect opportunity to explore and environment to explore and learn English in a fun and supportive way.
Rotterdam boast lots of beautiful, modern architecture, has the largest port in Europe and is the second largest city in the Netherlands. Rotterdam is also well-known for being the home of the prestigious international Erasmus University.
20-24 August 2018
Pieter de Hoochweg 222,
3024 BJ Rotterdam
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
1 Age Group
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €345,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €470,00
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.