Why choose our summer school in Zwolle?
Our dedicated summer school team at the Thomas A Kempiscollege in the historical city of Zwolle welcomes local and international students to join them for a truly wonderful and supportive English experience this summer! Summer school Zwolle offers the perfect opportunity and environment to explore and learn English in action!
The city of Zwolle has a beautiful medieval centre, with lots of well preserved and archeologically interesting buildings and is also a very green city with beautiful parks and tree-lined streets. Zwolle is the home of Windesheim University, one of the best universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands.
27-31 August 2018
Thomas A Kempis College
8011 KC ZWOLLE
- Focus on speaking and social interaction
- English Academy readers used as support tool
- Work in a team, learn as an individual
- Same group and teacher all week
- Small groups, passionate teachers and personal attention
- Fun activities
- Full day excursion on Wednesday
- Multimedia presentation on Friday to show your parents what you have been working on
- Skype sessions with students/teachers at one of our other English Academy summer schools
1 Age Group
Middle Group (Age: 10-15 years) If we have enough signups, the participants in the Middle Group will be divided into 2 or 3 sub groups according to age.
* Grading based on CEFR- Common European Framework of Reference.
Day programme, 1 week = €295,00
Day programme and accommodation for 1 week = €420,00*
* Based on accommodation with a host family.
*A visa may be required for international students.